Sunday, May 02, 2010

promise come 1st

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 21:09
I PROMISE TO KEEP MY MONEY !

use it wisely ..
ok ?
I promise ,

dad drive my car today , i offer him my car =) to fetch brother for tuition
~ wat's in my mind ?
my fuel level is "F" not full but Finish .. =]
pity me mo money to go for petrol ..
so i offer him my car cause dad know magic =)
when he's home i take a look & it's "E"
En0ugH .. he he , magic magic
guess dad know why ..
dia punya girl mah =) why ?
i'm spendin over this month ,
spent my saving too ,
not all of cause o else mom gonna kill me
where i should NOT use O touch it .. and tat's his girl
lol !!

serious month of april spendin is lot lot lot more compare to usuall ...
guess Is becoz i spend almost all my weekend outing ~ shopping !
shop for this .. use-full
shop for that .. use-less
SEMUA vs ALL !!

conclusion ~ bankrupt !

aikz , mom bday is on de 4th may & mother's day is near ==!
MO budget to get mom a bday present joh ! ~ just a surprise bday cake la then..
mom fav Secret Recipe "choclate banana" cake .. yum yum

promise
promise
promise
i'm not gonna spend so much $$ "money"
start from now ok ?
I know , I k.y.y can do it .. gambateh =) except hello kitty stuff lol.


love,
elaine khong

0 comments on "promise come 1st"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez