Monday, May 03, 2010

mission possible

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 01:52
I'm blogging in the midnight =] it's 2a.m now !!
freaking bored .. Lol
oh yeah , why ppl always say Imposibble without trying ?
actually to me nothing is impossible if u tried ur best
when i'm chatting with my fren yesterday ~ he say's tat :


" I admit i interest her , juz impossiple to happen anything now, tat all "
" if interest ppl must let each other know else late jor u cry"
if u read u'll notice , again is about Love ..
love can be Simple , mean time Hard & Hurt
aikzz , to me ~ i myself oso gonna admit i love or can i say admire him ?
but i'm not brave enough to tell him.. regret if i'm late ?
of cause duhhh ,
but i know everything is Fated
god will guide me to my mr.right ..
on the right tIme ..

another ❤ story without ending !!


gotta stop here by now , or i'll get a pair of panda eye ..
i dont want
i dont want
i dont want oo ..
bubuchak ~ nite
love,
elaine khong
2.30a.m
3rd may'10

0 comments on "mission possible"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez