Saturday, May 01, 2010

cha change

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 22:10
heylo ..

was feeling bored , decided to blog.
but
i've ntg to blog off "this moment instead"
seriously no idea
with
what is going on with my life
Alot of thing happen. i'm sick & tired of it
my life aint prefect
well when i know it will goes that way
i'm still goin after him ~ screw my life
when i was telling my self not to be stuuuupiiiid for 2nd time !
nvr let same thing happen twice to hurt myself
** think think
yet , i did it ** hit my self to the wall again ~ it's painfull & hurt
but still i'm doin it .. why ?
watcha ppl i gonna end story-of-mine soon prehaps now !
because i'm hurt painfully wit happiness .. i'm total LOST ..
wat a life i've .. yeah ,
u screw me now babe .. u did it ! who r u ?
guess u were too stupid to notice is u ..
and when i hate my self when this part ~ .. if u know me well , u'll know
I'm a pretty loyal toward
~ .. stand firm till the end
now just hoping u belong with me 1day ~ made my dream come true
Ain't no other , only u ..
doin all just for u ..

guess i'm sick enough to do everything for u ! all , no doubt ..
p/s : ntg much : i'm just hoping u to c u everyday, happy
rmb tat i'm always there for u whenever u need me =)

creating my own world for u ! like u were doin it for ...

hoping u were reading this ..

i miss u ..
miss,
elaine.yin2
1-may-10

0 comments on "cha change"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez