Tuesday, May 04, 2010

축 생일 -------- mummy

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 20:39
Sang-il Chookha-Hapneeda happy bday to u
Sang-il Chookha-Hapneeda happy bday to u

Jul Guh Woon Sang-il Ulh

Chookha-Hapneeda
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY =)
best wishes from daddy me s.wen s.kit terry
Mum u deserve a hundred thousand million THANK YOU me
i'm glad & happy to have u as my mum for 19th years
May u happy forever ! =) deep kiss~muack


mum bday & she get a Shock !
actually bday surprise from her 3 beloved girl =)
that me, s.wen, s.kit and yeah i reserved the cake last minute u know " Luckily they 've it .. I'm safe =] or i'll be kill by them ~ s.wen s.kit V brought mum fav, Choc. Banana from Secret Recipe .. yum yum =)
I went Secret Recipe , seri petaling for the cake
upon ordering , they ask for
" name: " "phone: " "message: " & of cox "how many candle : " etc etc etc
so bla bla bla .. i write my message in long way !
when i saw cake .. i m like wat.the.hell ~ only
HAPPY BDAY MUMMY return on the cake ..
i'm like ? where is my long message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she : " yes a , ur message very long ? nanti ok "
me : " ok "
a few minute & she found my paper wit message ! she bring out another new cake & rewrite my long message , showing it to me .. but she leave out something ~ my smile =) dude .... add it on ! finally .. thx god my message complete ! happy bday




happy bday mummy =)
i'll love u always

love,
elaine khong

0 comments on "축 생일 -------- mummy"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez