Tuesday, March 23, 2010

taste of my life

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 21:15
sweet

spicy

bitter
sour

Can i say it is sweet ? to me .. I've a happy family - dad
mom 2 sis lil brother me .. I've a gang of good friend - school & work - i knew some really good good friend of my life & i own a good sister from work + lot of good fren =) they were alway's by my side whenever i need them.. for now i think i just have to admit it , i've all love & caring from them " family+friend " .. my life is kinda simple on the past as i'm active & playfull & talkactive in crap-ing wit fren without serious & love shopping & love trend , i guess tat most of other gul did =) so of tat i don use to fact problem when i'm in hard.. but now i guess i've to be strong & powerfull & brave , so tat i'll not be bully ! it's good o bad ? yes o no ? i'm confuse.. i'm now don use to it . when i'm facing problem o can i say it i'm been "bully" by other == like " when ppl turn the story up-side-down where it not the true & i'm keep silence listening without a word o save my self from it " end up everything was my fault & wrong.. and sometime i'm thinking is this the real world was ? DEVIL .. is it the time to fact reality abt this world ? from now i've to learn from this chinese word "TAI NGAN SEK YAN" because i learn tat in this real world & society ppl wont threat u wit their heart even u did .. even their will leave u behind wit backstep-ing & talking bad of u ! & wat .. tat's what i HATE the most .. so from this moment - now i swear i will nvr let them good.. should i ? i think of the only way to protect my self for now.. i don want to face the real world o can say going through my hard time ! like tis ? with this ? but tat real world & ppl are !

so ppl thx for the happiness , caring &
love that u ppl gave it to me..

but
still i'll face the real world on my own ! i learn to fight to protect my self ..

learn to find my way out from maze ..
learn to stay alive without protection ..


Everybody, lets put a smile on our face!! =)

x-0xo,
elaine.yin2

0 comments on "taste of my life"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez