Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gather

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 14:40
it's 14march'10 ! i had breakfast wit my family today =) as v dont gather to have breakfast for quit a time as v busy wit weekday timetable "dad busy working" "sis & brother busy wit skol & rush for tuition" "me busy work & usually hang out wit fren on weekend" ! feel so sorry [x1000].. today so call family-day to me & i stay home just wanna to have breakfast , lunch , tea & dinner perhaps supper =) together together with all my family member.. it gonna be awesome for me =) & wat i just notice skol holiday started & last a-week & tat why everybody seem free today =) happy sister sms-ing & sleeping , brother psp-ing without having noise "scream & shout" from mom.. woah ! ha ha.. happy happy la =).. pity me don get to enjoy any holiday except C.N.Y == not fair !!!

and so call joke la , my sister told me when she busy text-ing wit her fren.. guess she get it from her stupiak fren .. here u go :
a man was in a crowded bus.. he drop his son's photo . it fell under a gul long skirt .. he walk toward the gul & asked " can u lift up ur skirt ? I wan to TAKE PHOTO "

get it ? get it ?
ha ha ha..
ha ha ha...

so call family-day to me today , so i reply my fren saying i'm joining them for farewell dinner for my fren "song tian" tonite ! sorry yah .. but still hope u guy enjoy =) & wish song tian all de best & gud luck in future .. do come back & visit us always yah =)

& yeah , hope to here from my ex tuition-mate whether are they free to yam-cha 2molo nite =) miss yah so much .. reply me & say i'm free to catch up wit u guy =)

xoxo,
yin2

0 comments on "Gather"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez