Monday, March 01, 2010

【(虎)(年)(快)(乐)】'10

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 20:22
2010 is(虎)(年)
my fun day beginn 3.30pm ,27february..1st time i've been to my fren house to "bai nian".. is been so nice of their parent welcome us a big gang over 10++ ppl to their house.. i jux have to say thx for the "ang pow" from pretty & young aunt =) [jing yi & kah han & grace mom + winnie mom & popo] ..special thx to winnie family for allow us to have party around.. thx for the food & drink prepare..thx for welcoming us .. thx for everything everything yah + so sorry if v mess up ur house.. conclusion : 2thumb up =) is been a awesome nite tat i really enjoy myself , i guess my fren too =) yeah ?


let pic do the talking .....

Big Family
kiam chong & kok lim & william & keith wu & jason
joey & kah han & u.wen & chean wei & kar min & raynor
winnie & me & paik mann & grace
3 little cute gul ..

joey & me & grace & winnie [ all pretty=) ]

Gul Total Rule =)
winnie & grace & me & joey & livia & paik mann & kar min =)

Big Family - say peace ^^



my sweet darling & me..
v always can read each other mind as v use to wear same colour shirt in any gathering =)
winnie & yinyin =)



let hug babe.. smile .. 1 2 3
happy always ..
night ..
sweeet dream ..
is been so so so tired after the party =)
tired dou happy =)
let's have more gether yeah =)


do visit my F.B 4 more picture update =) smile
sorry for the strike made ! i dont know wat have i made .. sorry sorry !


lot's joy,
elaine.yin2
1march'10[9.50pm]

0 comments on "【(虎)(年)(快)(乐)】'10"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez