Sunday, March 28, 2010

I ♥ my week

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 17:27
22-march-2010 [Monday]
wake up late late late cause i turn off de alarm when it ring [ noisy lol ] & so i'm late for work == potong gaji sudah. kesiannya saya.. anak yg kekurangan kasih sayang .. just joking only .. i'm de one floaded wit happines everyday if u know me =) muack
lucky ~ mom was out for yoga class she dint notice - X mumble ..wohoo =)
unlucky ~ nobody wake me up even i'm late =( late+late = late2 [square]

23-march-2010 [Tuesday]
i'm too lazy to drive , end up begging mom to fetch me work =) when pasar malam wit mummy when she fetch me off from work & just to let time past as v need to wait for sister to finish tuition at 7pm but actually 7.30pm " so v wait in the car for half-an-hour" gosh ! pls make sure the time b4 waiting ==

24-march-2010[Wednesday]
mango festival ! mom brought alot .. is really alot alot alot & now i'm kinda ANTI-mango =="

25-march-2010[Thrusday]
vivian sick == i miss her noise that made up the day .. get well soon dear
rain really heavily o , sky gone dark suddenly so scary


26-march-2010[Friday]
vincent sick .. edmund have to pick up all his work today =) pity edmund .. await for bowling match & oso song tian farewell =) was planning to the nearest bowling court , unfortunately is all fully book == so gotta go futher IOI , puchong =) anyways bowling will be still on =)

27-march-2010[Saturday]
Is always been an awesome-day cause it's Saturday .. work end at 1pm =) after work i when bowling wit friend but lot of them end up ffk .. hate wei ! bowling festive at IOI puchong wit some picture i got capture.. anyway thx winnie for coming IOI joining me & fren for bowling ..

winnie & yin2





i guess they know who r they as i dont wanna mention who back side is tat .. sexy babe "scared will be kill" he he .. as i promise =) i dint uplod ur backside pic oo winnie .. c i'm so good to u , sayang me more oo =) can i upload it in facebook ? ha ha .. & yeah , bowling is so nice .. promise to 've more when i'm free ..

-
-
-
not forget today is 27-march-2010.. day to switch off our light to save our earth =)
& yeah .. my family did support , v switch off light for 60 minute ..
as the earth is our's =) but i guess KL not dark enough during Earth Hour because only high-rise buildings like KLCC, Menara Maxis and KL Tower switched off their lights.



28-03-2010[sunday]
once again , i stoned at home because of certain reason =) if u were closed enough to me , guess know the reason =)

to :
great grand-ma ,
promise me to bring urself to another wonderfull world & stay happy forever =) even v could not watch over u & by urside anymore. u be in our heart forever , dear great grand-ma.. i'll always miss u. hope u get my message & my heart & know our miss to u will last forever
from : who miss u in their heart




my story of week end here.
smile
happy
laugh
u choose =)


x-oxo,
elaine-yin2
29-3-2010[9.00pm]

0 comments on "I ♥ my week"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez