Friday, August 21, 2009

pls mom

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 21:51
my mom don allow e to join my frenx party tis saturday == sad-nya .. as my frenx going out for shopping & dinner at the nite.. 1 word NO from my mom ! stricted .. no pls .. no begging ! sorry frenx i dont mean to make u guy down .. I'm HOPING for MIRACLE to happen ^^ ha ha ha .. it really happen man ! mayb i did something good la .. ha ha ha .. receive a message from 0169929088 saying " plan change - saturday reach han house at 7 , u can either cook obuy some delicious food for a gather dinner ^^ . thx " i still in a litt worry as i scared my mom don allow me to go frenx house a well ! so , who care ? i try my luck & ask my mom for permission .. thx god ! my mom agree .. but i'm still worrying wat to cook ? cook ? omg ! better i buy somehing nice for everybody will do la ^^ so i told my mom to buy me some diff flavour pizza .. guess wat ! tis is really out of my mind .. nvr think of , she offer her self to cook me pasta =p wao wao woa.. thx mom , i 520 u . muaxh muaxh muaxh ^^ oh yah , jux forget to tell , 2molo gather is mean to b a bday gather for kah yan where is 18 on 18 august 09 ^^ happy bday yah ^^ yeap ! hoping tat darling winie will b joining us tomolo .. she was crazy over working now ! she is so mean ! jux jk .. she is my best darling 4ever ..

0 comments on "pls mom"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez