Saturday, August 15, 2009

finally update

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 18:40
9 august 09
my last saturday & sunday outing ! sunday morning .. when to have kenny roger wit my family as breakfast & lunch .. then shopping ! my fav .. my shopping .. ha ha ha ha ha ha ! tat day i shop for gul private ! i brought alot of new arrival at young heart .. he he he .. so precious ^^

** having my breakfast in kenny roger ** it taste weird ! not gonna order tis again !
when shopping ! ** in the fitting room **
my waffle after shopping ! cox i dint really eat my breakfast + lunch in kenny roger ..
after that .. v when for pray in temple as tat day was special praying -day ^^ after pray pray .. v when shopping in the market for some snack ^^ my mom brought some daily need ..
*******************
8 august 09
2 week past with meaning-less except on the 8 august [saturday] i meet my darling in han house to clebrate william bday ^^ william bday , his time wad fully book by his besties [ not on actual day cox v gonna leave it for his family] morning they when KL to enjoy their breakfast + lunch in japanese restaurant .. then hav a walk at nearby shopping mall - PAVILLION . ** sad case ** i dint join them , wu wu wu .. i miss out my morning wit my fremx .. but i join them in the noon at c4 *seri petaling* .. v when in to the market to add some food for the steamboat .. gonna be yummy 1 ^^ wit my darling :

*yen*winnie*me* i lub u ..
* me * grace aka ah.yu *
* raynor ! lost everything .. don let me capture * ha ha has ..
* he look happy cox he win everything ! ** evil look ..
** comment-less **
** pai seh .. pai seh **
** yummy yummy oh ?? ** agree ^^

** when can v serve ourself ?? so delicious ^^ **
** made by joey 4 willim **
** me & ah yu fav .. v brought it at c4 ! v brought alot .. wa ha ha **

- the end -

0 comments on "finally update"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez