Friday, August 28, 2009

looking for holiday

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 19:54
i m so tired ! i need rest .. merdeka is coming and my holiday is here .. mum plan to hav a one day trip .. mua ha ha .. looking toward the trip so much ^^ gonna be really fun ! mua ha ha .. i hope for shopping day too .. can i go shopping mom ? i need it so much ^^ he he he .. i need to buy something as i m so desprate for it !!!! i miss my darling too .. espacially winnie , she could not make her self to attend to kah yan bday party last week so v could not meet her .. i miss u darling .. muack .. hit me a call when ever u r free yah ^^ shopping wit me like v always do ** muack ** .. c ya .. gonna tell more after my one day trip .. he he he

muack muack muack ..
buh bye ..

yin2
8.01pm

0 comments on "looking for holiday"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez