Sunday, August 16, 2009

i live for ?

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 20:48
i think i gonna finish my week wit watching drama again ! wat drama leh ? **now-the nyonya lady** **later-ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni 're-watch' ** **up next-one liter of tear 're-watch' ** yin2 rmb to enjoy ur drama yah ? i'll , i'll .. beside watching tv ! i really really duno wat should i do .. cause ,i'll jux get scolded anytime when the phone bill arrive ! why ? just a reason .. the phone bill is so wonderful .. wonderfull till u can nvr imagine ! so , wat u will get from there is ur m..... will nvr stop mumble around U , not only mumble but scolded u when she is not in the mood " cham ah why ? reason the bill was too high " omg bobo .. safe me pls .. cant my dad get it before my mom get the bill ? was thinking wat should i do ? wanted to shout
I
beh
tahan
la...
ha ha ha ha h ha ha.. only 1 way can safe me from that ! but i don think tat will work on me .. but i trying my best to work it out .. control my self from calling frenx when bored but do something else .. haiz haiz haiz .. gambateh neh^^

0 comments on "i live for ?"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez