Saturday, December 05, 2009

my december

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 17:17
it's saturday .. wake up abit early than usual for work from 9a.m - 1p.m ! wasting my time only jux for 4hour .. sharp 1p.m i leave office & hav my lunch at calorie, seri petaling .. food was delicious as vivian keep ask for menu to add on some other and and she was trying to look for some other nice food for next time when she was bz eating her super duper alot of seafood in a big bowl of fried rice .. & what ! now only i know she can really really eat alot alot .. omg , till i could nvr imagine ! [etc : 3 slice of pizza + 2 stick of bread + mushroom soup + chicken wing .. tat for lunch .. 30 minute later ... she was bz looking for food & she eat another slice of pizza !] vivian ! vivian ! "if vivian saw tis , she will kill me i guess" while eating , vivian remind me tat i hav promise to accompany her for bowling after christmas party in office on 19th december [early christmas] but vivian ! cham lox i scared i'll put aeroplane for tis time ! as i promise to go consert wit my family == sorry sorry ooh .. i'll check on the calander & got to replace my promise k ? ops ops ops .. i notice my weekend for month of december was full ! how ah ? 1 month 4 week .. 4 week 8 weekend was full shopping wit frenx , wedding dinner , birthday dinner , consert , party & party .. can i hav a free weekend for a week ? my god .. happy o tired ? no idea .. but i know i may delay my promise to next month .. can I ? sorry yah .. oh , company christmas party was should i buy for lucky draw exchange present ?? everybody i request to get a present for the day wit min RM20 .. was is suitable for gul & boy ? idea pls .. i need idea .. & oso not forget abt yan bday present on 19th december .. sweet 18th ah.yan ... think ? think ? think???

shopping for present ,
yin2 love money
money pls .. for shopping

0 comments on "my december"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez