Monday, December 21, 2009

life brave candle

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 23:46
i'll miss u even u no longer be with me . i know that this the time u prefer to get ur self prepare for a new wonderfull world & better life .. i know i might be sad + very sad .. but i know that this the step of life that everybody will go through .. grandma i love u .. miss u lot dou ..
R.I.P [21/12/2009][7.00a.m]
R.I.P great grandma .. u'll be in my forever .. pls DO R.I.P great grandma .. rmb so ! rmb so ! rmb so ! rmb so ! i'll pray to god as he will guide u to another wonderfull world.



sad+miss.
ur grand daughter.
k.y.yin
[11.00pm]
tear drop from my eye
tear drop in my heart too
i miss u ..

0 comments on "life brave candle"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez