Friday, December 25, 2009

mr.santa

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 20:58
When i was awake in the morning abt 11 .. a saw 3bar of choclate on the table .. from mr.santa ? woah mr.santa is coming to me .. guess it's ^^ 1 for me .. other 2 for my sis [c.wen & c.kit] .. hang on , there is a bar of choclate wit my brother & my mom receive too .. thx mr.santa .. he he .. tis's such a special christmas 09 .. i guess v know who's the mr.santa but mr.santa if next time u could get me a more special christmas gift can u pls ask me 1st ? cox i want a set of nail art stamping plate & it's cost me rm1k .. i want tat , do get tat for me next year .. thx mr.santa ..

Mr.santa = my dad[mr.khong] ha ha ha .. so , mr.santa , do ask wat v wish b4 u buy something , k ? thx yah ..

de x-mas ,
elaine.yin2
25 dec 09

0 comments on "mr.santa"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez