Tuesday, February 02, 2010

smk bukit jalil

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 21:20
thx - federal territory cox it's holiday yippe.. acutually a appy holiday babe 1.get to wake late zzz cox tat's wat i like the most most most.. 2.had my mouth full wit yummy food all day , pizza-ice cream[BR]- korean food..
after 1week bus-ing discuss abt the german guy all day & nite .. finally he goona b here 2molo morning at bukit jalil " the german exchange student " 1st day in bukit jalil ? it's gonna be excited for all the bukit jalil gy after long gossip .. & wat? i guess the german guy might be shock by bukit jalil girl .. why ? most of them was crazy imagine how handsome he was . rtye? how tall he is . agree? & some how.. duno how.. i guess they will be shout & scream ryte ?
how he look like ? baciscally- he is tall ? he so look mature .. he have blue pupil ! ...............
do not gossip much abt it ? o i'get kill tonite .. by my sis
conclusion - quite talk ! cox he look "ha ha ha ha ha ha " ntg special like a human .. as wat both of my dumb dumb sis was thinking of .................. much big diff from it .. & i gotta ntg to say but to ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..

p/s: nvr let both my sis know abt this ! thx

** 2nite was chat wit my frenx which v dint contact for a few month & get to know she gotta meet me at work place 2molo as a part-time worker in my company .. welcome back miss.amy .. hug me yeah *peace*

0 comments on "smk bukit jalil"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez