Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i want CHOUETTE

Posted by elaine.yin2 at 20:16


CHOUETTE Hello Kitty Message pave crystal LED watch with silicon strap !!!!! i'm dying.. i want CHOUETTE Hello Kitty watch get me either pink o red oso i'll be damm happy ady .. but it's us$749 convert Rm2,549 so and so when the price appear i could not c the watch on my hand & it become dream in that second ! == omg bobo , tis's watch is nice i've ever seen without bad comment from me i think.. my dream my dream i still hope for miracle happen tis moment =) i believe in miracle gonna happen =) & it's was on my room table the next morning =) can ? i m a good gul =) i respect my parent =) i dint tell lie =) so grant me my wish yah =) sweet dream await


& god.. u must be kidding wit me ! u let me discover all abt kitty but u don allow me to own them even 1 from it ! it's so unfair to me " i want to buy cute kitty stuff from there ?" >>>>> http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://www.sanrio-express.de/shop/item.php%3Fsort%3Dnew%26AGN%3D%26nav%3Dnav3&rurl=translate.google.fr
i don't wanna b a deaprate Queen =(

x-oxo,
elaine-yin2
8.55pm[24feb'10]

0 comments on "i want CHOUETTE"

Post a Comment

 

❤ Andy's Princess Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez